Upload through FTP
- Extract the “travelmatic.zip”
- Open up your FTP manager and connect to your hosting
- Browse to wp-content/themes
- Upload the Travelmatic theme folder.
- Log Into WordPress and go to Appearance – Themes
- Find the Travelmatic and click activate
Upload through WordPress
- Download the “Installable WordPress file only” you’ll find it here
- Navigate to Appearance → Themes → Add New → Upload.
- Follow the instructions on the screen, select the downloaded theme folder (“travelmatic.zip”).
- Hit Install Now and the theme will be uploaded and installed.
Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance → Themes and activate Travelmatic.