You’ll find these options below the content editor.
- Page Top Section – you can use Regular Titlebar (just a page title on grey background), Parallax image ( Page title with optional subtitle is displayed over an image) or disable the titlebar (useful for homepage). For Parallax, you need to upload image in option Parallax background for header
- Regular Titlebar Style – you can have solid gray titlebar of with gray gradient
- “Glue” footer to content – Removes the top margin from footer section, so there’s no gap between content and the footer.
- Footer color style – style picker for footer (there’s a dark and light layout available)
- Sticky header –Enables sticky header for this page, even if it disabled in global settings
- Page Layout – here you can set layout of page, switch it to full-width or set left/right sidebar
- Subtitle – optional subtitle below the main page title, not always available
- Selected Sidebar – if you have created custom sidebars (that can be done in Appearance -> Customize) – you can set it here.