Findeo comes with some plugins bundled. They are installed during Setup Wizard process, and here’s an explaination what is what:
- Realteo – it’s our real estate listings plugin that helps you create, manage and categorise your properties. It comes with front-end Submit Property page, Bookmarks, Paid Properties Option and many more.
- WPBakery Page Builder – The Visual Composer is used to create page layouts with drag and drop interface. This plugin is included in theme on developers/extended license, which means I bought it for higher price to be able to include it in my theme. You as end user can use it only with this theme, and do not get the license key that is used to auto-updates.
Updates of Visual Composer come with the updates of the theme (we always include new version in theme few days after update release). You can of course buy your own copy of VC if you want it faster or need support from plugin authors.
- Revolution Slider – is an innovative, responsive WordPress Slider Plugin that displays your content the beautiful way. It’s included on the same rules as WPBakery Page Builder
- Findeo Shortcodes – all visual elements from the theme are provided by this plugin. It’s required for the theme.
- Findeo VC Bridge – plugin that adds Findeo shortcodes as elements in Visual Composer. It’s required for the theme.
- Contact Form 7 and Contact Form 7 – Dynamic Text Extension – The Contact Form 7 plugin is used to display contact forms in the theme, and also used as a contact form to agents on the listing pages. It requires some additional configuration, that is described here