Upload through FTP
- Extract the “workscout.zip”
- Open up your FTP manager and connect to your hosting
- Browse to wp-content/themes
- Upload the workscout theme folder.
- Log Into WordPress and go to Appearance – Themes
- Find the WorkScout and click activate
Upload through WordPress
- Download the “Installable WordPress file only” you’ll find it here
- Navigate to Appearance – Themes – Add New Upload.
- Follow the instructions on the screen, select the downloaded theme folder (“workscout.zip”).
- Hit Install Now and the theme will be uploaded and installed.
Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance Themes and activate WorkScout.